Trapped (R) Trapped (R)

Deep Material

This is really good material, makes sense (most rappers rap crazy verses with no sense at all). The level of deepness feels good to hear. Faving this. 5/5 10/10

RemixF2D responds:

Thx fam! =) Yea it was a Pretty big Different approach to this subject. I wanted to go the opposite direction than the usual rappers go. Heres a story not about hoes,money,clubs. its about Being trapped, male and female alike. Females get trapped by the guy pretending to be "that guy" and they skip out once they get her. but the guy is also trapped because he's a goon for a reason. he was hurt to the point he didnt care about feelings anymore so hes trapped being the guy who traps the female. =( kinda fucked up. but it was fun to write about. =) Stay up.

~Rymix

When I Lay You Down When I Lay You Down

Holy Shit

You signed? No? Go get signed man. GO.

Great work here man. I can't even describe this piece of work.

Keep It Strong Keep It Strong

I loved this

But you don't care! D:

Or so says the author comments.

Anyways, this is dope. Good job.

Rising Soldiers Anthem Rising Soldiers Anthem

Fantastic Flow

You sound a bit stuck at times, but ignoring that the flow is amazing. Faving this. Keep it up.

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey thanks man!

[S_Rock] Nothing Left To Say [S_Rock] Nothing Left To Say

I Do Have Something To Say

This is epic and inspirational. I love the piano. Really good work here man.

S-Rock responds:

I Thank you :D if I can Inspire anyone off of what I do then I have already Won

Teh Ghetto Risin' Teh Ghetto Risin'

Some Details

The kick to me doesn't feel deep and/or strong enough. And the clap sounds way too factory, meaning the clap is too simple. But I'm loving the semi-epic melody you have there. The peaks are great as well. Keep at it man.

KilluaSebnti responds:

See, that's what I thought. I was tweaking with it before to make it more real, instead of how you've described it. If you wouldn't mind helping me fix it, I could find a way to fix it. I use FL9, and I'm currently re-learning how to use it to make better, realer loops and songs.

JK:.Solace JK:.Solace

This is amazing!

I love the techno-styled intro, then crashes into hardcore modern hiphop. Great work Joey Keys!